Sr. Finance Analyst with SQL
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
The way we want to grow is making every city profitable. To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to support our Finance function in Romania. The time to market is a crucial factor, so we need a problem-solver person with a 100% hands-on attitude.
- 5 years of experience in top strategy consulting firms or in business development positions in Tech. companies
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude
- Amazing attention to detail, itchy feet and continuous thrive on learning through different projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills is a must
- Proficient with SQL, Tableau or Looker is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must
- Be part of the Finance Team in Romania, and help us taking decisions that will shape the future of our business in the country
- Support FP&A and controlling functions (Business Plan, monthly closings, etc) both at a country and city-levels
- Team with Iberia’s Strategy department to drive Spain and Portugal to financial discipline and improve overall profitability, maximizing outputs
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customised tools or using the available ones
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decisions
- Creating customised reporting tools (SQL queries, Google spreadsheets, etc) and maintaining the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Compute financial KPIs
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Meal tickets and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
- 25 Mart. 2023
- 25 Mart. 2023
Senior Financial Analyst
- 20 Mart. 2023