SQL Senior Business Analyst
Here is the perfect profile for our Senior Business Analyst for Romania :
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis roles, including defining and measuring KPIs and proposing business action
- Experience in E-commerce and/or with a consulting firm is a major advantage
- Some knowledge and experience with SQL, enabling you to extract one-off data from our data warehouse without assistance
- Able to translate business requirements into a technical approach to answer business queries
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to extract the reasoning behind any data
- Good communication skills - delivering information to business users in a clear and structured way that everyone can understand
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at once
- Skilled in visualising and presenting data in a ‘storytelling’ format
- Excellent level in English (spoken and written). Romanian is a plus.
As our Senior Business Analyst in Romania, you focus on collecting data, building reports and undertaking analysis, before presenting it to the Country Director Romania and other relevant stakeholders. Using your analytical and communication skills, you use data to identify trends and build insights that support our decision-making in Romania.
Teamwork is a key ingredient in this role. Working closely with the central Data & Analytics team in Amsterdam - who provide data and analytics tools - you’re able to effectively transform that data into vital insights and collaborate on new strategic insights.
In this wide-ranging role, you’re also responsible for:
- Building operational insights based on available data, to support the Country Director Romania on a day-to-day basis
- Integrating insights from available information and new developments, to proactively provide advice and propose business action for your stakeholders
- Designing measurable metrics and KPIs in line with the needs of stakeholders
- Developing reports using Business Intelligence tools and languages such as Tableau, Amazon Redshift SQL, so that stakeholders can track their achievements
- Identifying useful new tools and techniques in the marketplace, and recommending these to management
- Conducting a complete diagnosis of complex business problems, using a strong understanding of business processes & anticipating implementation obstacles
- Taking a leading role in creating and implementing analysis systems, methods & techniques
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are on the menu:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful analytics role, working with our brand (Takeaway.com/ro)
- The opportunity to join a talented, professional and international team
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Bucharest (when you’re in the office)
- Premium health insurance
- Takeaway Pay budget
- English classes
We’re searching for a business-minded individual with hands-on analytics and SQL experience. Want to take our Romanian brand to the next level? Then keep reading…
Our story (the bitesize version)
From brunch in Burgas to supper in Sydney, we process millions of orders every day. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now active in 24 countries and 5 continents, with over 200,000 restaurants on our roster.
Our specialist Business Analysts play a vital role in our growth, delivering key insights and business proposals to give us the ingredients for success in every market.