• Minimum of 4-5 years directly related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least 2 DB technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced with SQL coding (stored procedures, functions, indexing), general database technologies, and best business database practices.
• Strong knowledge of relational database management systems.
• Experience with data warehousing, OLAP (SSAS) or similar type environments.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycles, including familiarity with Agile and iterative development.
• Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills.
• Have a collaborative work style with strong desire to work in dynamic, fast paced environment that requires flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Minimum BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related area.
• Experience with wrangling data from 3rd party sources via APIs
• Experienced reports developer
Nice to have:
• Strong experience with commercial and/or open-source ETL tools like Airflow & Luigi is a plus
• Experience working with GCP and/or AWS platforms is a plus
• Experieced with Qlikview, Tableau or Google BigQuery
• Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
• Design and develop databases and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance
• Model big data solutions in BigQuery, Redshift, SQL Server
• Provide support to the QA team to ensure data quality on collection, storage and computation standards
• Document processes and applications, author best practice standards as they pertain to existing and future service layers
• Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
• Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries
• Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases
Perks & Benefits
• Annual conferences and trainings
• Modern tools & equipment
• Imobiliare.ro Labs - monthly program dedicated to innovation and perfection
• Gym subscription, private medical care, vacation due to seniority
• Annual team buildings
• Grill-parties, company outings, happy hours, and more
www.imobiliare.ro, Romania's No.1 Real Estate Portal, property of SC. Realmedia Network SA.
Our clients benefit vastly from our 20 years of experience in the field of online real-estate business.
With roughly 2.000.000 monthly visitors, our database accommodates properties from all regions of Romania.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles