Sports Analyst wanted. Use your passion to build a career!
Use now your true passion for sports to make a career out of it. Join us as a Sports Analyst! No prior experience in this area is required as we provide all the necessary training for you to become successful in your role.
This is what you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ideally 6 to 12 months experience in a multinational working environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools.
- High attention to details and appetite in working with numbers.
- Self-management in high work ethics around routines that impact the business directly.
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Have a passion for sports.
- Genuinely care for details in any work you'd perform.
- Demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge.
- Think common sense goes a long way and strongly believe integrity is a core work value.
- Monitors worldwide famous sport events and related market movements.
- Analyzes in real-time the continuous changes that happen during a match.
- Identifies and manages the risks for business as usual activity and reports it to relevant departments.
- Maintains close communication with the shift supervisors in order to facilitate rapid decision-making around relevant daily challenges that occur.
- Contributes to the overall team results by delivering at a high level of integrity and compliance with work procedures.
- Helps out his peers by demonstrating a team player attitude at all times.
What's in it for you?
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance of 180 RON net
- 25 days of Vacation + 2 Personal days off per year
- Annual bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/day
- Premium private medical (with additional birth allowance of 5,000 RON and hospitalization indemnity of up to 5,000 RON)
- Life insurance with wellbeing services incorporated
- Gift Vouchers in value of 150 RON for Easter, 8th of March (ladies), 1st of June (parents), Christmas
- Increased supplement for night shift hours after 21:00 (instead of statutory 22:00) to 35% (instead of statutory 25%)
- The chance to become part of a fast-growing company that operates worldwide
- Initial sports training and free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Real opportunity to progress, if you are willing to put in the energy, professional attitude and hard work
If you are currently living in another city and you will decide to relocate to Bucharest, Kambi is offering a generous relocation package. If you are commuting to our office from another city outside Bucharest-Ilfov, we are providing transport expense up to a certain limit. Please apply and we will discuss more about it during the first interview.
What you need to know before applying:
Due to all year round calendar sports events, this team is working 40 hours/week, generally spread from Monday to Sunday. The two rest days are falling anytime within the week (you will have 1 rest weekend falling in the actual weekend days, while the other 2 rest days/week are falling within Monday to Friday).
Five days per month involve late schedule with night hours (ending shift at 01:30 am), while all the other shifts are much more friendly with start time variable between 08:00 am and 15.00 pm. We can usually accommodate a 50% number of shifts based on the employee's preference, however there are exceptional cases in which the calendar sport doesn't allow it.
Availability for work during Public Holidays is requested and remunerated with double pay-out. Although it's not a standard nine-to-five-Monday-to-Friday schedule, it comes along with the perks mentioned above.
We are happy to discuss more about our business, the role and working hours during the first interview.
If you want to be part of this dedicated team, please apply below, by sending your CV in English.
We can't wait to meet our future colleagues!
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Philadelphia, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 1000 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
- 28 apr. 2022
- 11 mai 2022Cluj-Napoca