Specialist Database Administration
- At least 6 years experience in Oracle Database Administration;
- Team player with common sense and able to work using own initiative, unsupervised and under pressure;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn with a can-do attitude. Strong work ethic and highly motivated;
- Good communicator to the team, communicating at technical and non technical levels;
- Appreciates change controls and has the ability to follow defined procedures;
- Forward thinking and keen to make suggestions on ways to drive forward our services;
- Flexible and adaptable in providing solutions;
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Oracle 11g, 12g Database Administration;
- Oracle RAC;
- Oracle ASM knowledge and experience;
- Oracle replication and disaster recovery using Data Guard;
- Oracle Backup/Recovery (RMAN & Symantec Netbackup);
- Performance Tuning Experience;
- Oracle Logical and Physical Standby Database Administration;
- Upgrades, installations, patch management;
- Oracle Databases Online Monitoring and Tuning;
- Quest Software TOAD knowledge;
- Oracle Partitioning knowledge;
- Oracle Enterprise Manager;
- Desirable skills: MS SQL 2005 & 2008 administration knowledge & experience.
- The person in this role will administer 90% of time Oracle databases and 10% of time MS SQL databases;
- This is a hands-on role for a well rounded Oracle DBA;
- Role involves day to day operation of various database servers (production, test, development & standby) in multi country, multi server environments;
- Role includes database architecture design in projects as well as day to day operations, troubleshooting, backup and recovery, user security, performance and patch management, as well as disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription to a private clinic of your choice
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work and in the organization
We are present on the financial market since 1993, as Banca de Credit Industrial si Comercial. In 2000 we rebranded ourselves as Finansbank, to later become - in 2007 - Credit Europe Bank. In Romania we provide a broad range of products and services for approximately 500.000 individuals, SMEs and companies, across a network of 25 branches, agencies and work points, as well as through alternative distribution channels: 59 ATMs, over 8200 POS's, Internet Banking and Phone Banking.*
We evolved, improved ourselves and irrespective of our name we had a single aim: to offer banking products and services that best match our clients' needs. For this purpose, whether for SMEs, large companies or individuals, we have put at work new banking models, novel technologies as well as the will to be of assistance, to keep close to our clients and their businesses.
As part of the Dutch financial Group Credit Europe NV we strive to provide experience, competence and innovation - as the true recognition of our products and services' value is given by those who use them.
This recognition is also enjoyed by CardAvantaj, a name that bears a special significance for us. More than 15 years ago this brand introduced, for the first time in Romania, a payment instrument with zero interest rate, easy to understand, easy to use. Since its introduction on the market, CardAvantaj made over 300,000 friends, clients that made good use of it, finding the best solutions within a network of tens of thousands of merchant partners - the most extensive in Romania. During all this time CardAvantaj did its outmost to fulfill the promise made to clients, by continuously providing innovative features and benefits.