Spare parts Technical Documentation Specialist
for aero and/or automotive domain with the following requirements:
• Very good understanding of technical drawings
• Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex technical data
• Technical University
• Good level of English
• Good communication skills
• Good MS Office/Adobe documentation layout knowledge and formatting skills
• Well organized, independent, attentive to details, rigorous and creative
• Ability to undertake a role in a responsible manner with a results-oriented approach
• Impact Analysis and Configuration Management concerning Spare Parts is a plus
• Creation, corrections and revisions of documentation respecting to internal and external guidelines and standards
• Research, propose and implement customer-specific documentation solutions
• Self-check / cross-check of deliverables, correcting the non-conformities when detected
• Ensure the high-quality level of the documentation results free of errors and non-conformities
• Updates the administrative tools required to follow-up the project
• Manage multiple tasks within deadlines
Experience is not mandatory, but the passion for work is.
The training is provided by the company.
All applications are treated in strict confidentiality.
Location: Office Akka Romserv, Iasi
AKKA Romserv - AKKA Technologies Romania is one of the major engineering services providers in Romania and our consultants are working on local and global projects in the automotive, aerospace, railway and IT industry.
Our main technical skills cover the following topics: mechanical and electrical design and analysis, embedded software development, testing and validation, technical publication engineering.
AKKA Romania has a strategy of balanced development focused on diversification and digitization, supporting all our customers and strengthen our nearshore and offshore activities.
AKKA Technologies ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the lifecycle of their products. A dynamic force in innovation for its clients, AKKA offers them all the benefits of its expertise in state-of-the-art digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
You can read more here: https://www.akka-technologies.com/