Sommelier for Tuya Restaurant
· Is aware of new trends in wine and makes recommendations to management for their purchase;
· Participates in meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities, as needed;
· Ensures the serving of wines to customers in the restaurant and, in some cases, will be responsible for the provision of bar services or food, in addition to serving wines;
· Works in the station designated by the Head Sommelier;
· Cleans and sanitizes the work space and work utensils.
Tuya is an all-day dining restaurant located in the north of Bucharest, near Herăstrău Lake, where one can enjoy a relaxed and seasonal Cote d’Azur menu.