Solutions Technician with German
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle from pre-sales through to onboarding;
- Provide a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the customer, acting as their trusted adviser during their initial journey with us;
- Work with our customers to define success criteria and deliver our solutions as efficiently as possible to meet requirements;
- Help customers drive value by addressing stakeholder queries and issues as they arise;
- Drive customer engagement and product adoption from activation through to early training intervention.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer personas, software use cases, and pain points;
- Support the sales function with pre-sales demonstrations and presentations;
- Lead customer-facing technical installation meetings;
- Gather business and functional requirements;
- Build, own and execute customer success and onboarding plans;
- Manage customer expectations around timelines and deliverables;
- Liaise with internal teams to address potential delivery issues;
- Communicate progress and report issues and changes, escalating where required;
- Monitor customer success criteria for trials, pilots, and proof of concepts;
- Train and educate customers on best practice use of the system;
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects;
- Represent the voice of the customer, and influence the product development roadmap;
- Partner with account management and renewal teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities;
- Deliver internal training to sales to ensure the benefits of enhancements and new features are clearly understood;
- Conduct customer health check discussions, using all available data, as provided by Customer Success Analysts;
- Guide and mentor other team members on technical aspects of product deployment;
- Document processes and workflows in shareable format for future internal use and adoption;
- Maintain CRM system with updates on service activities;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all Impero products;
- Contribute to the design and improvement of processes and materials that enhance efficiency and deliver an exceptional customer experience throughout the customer journey.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, and server networking configuration;
- Troubleshooting networking technologies such as packet routing, TCP/IP, and DNS;
- Firewall configuration and troubleshooting;
- Confident presenter and speaker;
- Good communication skills;
- Good at working with PowerPoint, and making presentations;
- Able to assist in pre-sales engagements to discuss prospect requirements;
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to different situations, handling multiple projects at once;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks, as well as work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Good balance of product, technical and customer service skills;
- German speaking.
Apply here if you think you're a good fit for this job!
Netop develops market-leading software solutions that connect people with computers and smart devices, using remote access, screen-sharing, and video chat technologies. Millions of users count on Netop to make swift, secure, and seamless connections every day. Used by half of the Fortune 100 companies, Netop’s solutions including secure remote access and live chat, help businesses provide better customer service, reduce support costs and meet security and compliance standards.
Acquired by Impero Software in, we now have locations in the United Kingdom, United States, Romania, Philippines, and Denmark.
The Impero team has been working closely with our customers to develop world-leading products and services that help keep students safe and improve their chances of success.