• 5+ years of experience in solution design
• experience in the gaming industry is a must
• Provable experience in a variety of technologies and providers among the following sets:
o Chef, SaltStack, Ansible
o AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure
o MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop
o Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
• Extensive knowledge in the field of databases, automation and configuration
• NoSQL database experience is a preferential skill.
You will be responsible for evaluating distributed architectures identifying physical and virtual hardware needs, designing systems based on internal or 3rd party technologies, while maximizing maintainability and cost-effectiveness. You will be also involved in the research and development of new technologies to further the company objectives.
Available for relocation in Malmo, Sweden.
Reporting into Ubisoft’s Global IT group, the solutions architect partners with stakeholders both inside and outside the group (either game development teams or middleware developers). The main tasks include:
• Review and validate solutions based on several SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
• Validate proposed architectures to maximize maintainability and cost-effectiveness. Propose improvements and amendments when appropriate.
• Work together with partners to define purchase plans for both physical and virtual resources.
• Participate in peer reviews and other knowledge exchange initiatives.
• Participate in the creation, evolution and enforcement of internal standards.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.