Service/ Application Engineer - selective soldering
- application support
You will be generally responsible for service and application activities for Danutek and as detailed by your direct manager.
This will include the management of:
• Service/support activity provided for Danutek’s customers in Romania
• Your Principles
• Your Customers
• Working with and along side our current team.
• Service and support visits
• Short visit reports on each visit with recommended follow up
• Good access and availability on mobile telephone
• Management of local customers database
Designated area Romania
You will be compensated as follows:
Danutek was formed in 2005 to support the Hungarian, Romanian and Central European market for Surface Mount Technology, capital equipment for every process, peripheral equipment, spares and consumables and most importantly excellent service support, where and when you need it.
Over the years, the product line has evolved as we carefully select suppliers for our portfolio who offer "best in class" products at cost effective prices, from world leading brands.
The Danutek Team has a network of highly skilled technical sales specialists, applications and service engineers, providing local support with offices in Hungary and Romania to services the needs of local customers and multi national companies with manufacturing facilities in the Central and Eastern European marketplace.