Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Several years of experience in (embedded) software development with C, C++, C#, etc.
- Knowledge of software development tools (e.g. DOORS, Git, Make, ant)
- Experience in creating artifacts according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- Affinity for agile development methods
- Be part in the build-up of a new team responsible for the Software Development Toolchain for use in series projects
- Development and optimization of the software development tool chain by using state-of-the-art tools
- Validation of the tool chain through quality assurance measures (e.g. reviews, tests and piloting in selected projects) before rollout
- Roll-out and cross-location training for the users.
- Development of company specific tools and scripts in C#, Python etc.
- Continuous analysis of requirements and re-evaluation of solutions with internal stakeholders and interfaces.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
In a dynamic and innovative industry such as automotive, research and development have an essential role, as the R&D centers of great corporations are promoters of innovation and the forces driving change.
In the context of digitalization and of a continuously changing business environment, Marquardt Romania strengthens its leadership in the field of new technologies by expanding the Research and Development Center founded in 2008.
Therefore, in the near future we are increasing our teams in becoming global Human Machine Interfaces R&D excellence center.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
Address: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles