- Student in the last year or graduate in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus;
- Experience in testing billing systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL language and database servers(Oracle): performing queries, ability to understand SQL code;
- Testing & technical skills;
- Ability to understand business and functional requirements;
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to recognize errors;
- Well – organized, reliable, result-oriented;
- English language skills;
- Good communication and interrelation skills.
- Role: member of the software testing team but also collaborator with the overall project team, taking a broader view of the role in the company. Pairing with development, customer support, design and business. The aim is to work collaboratively from the beginning, testing and educating others about testing all the way through, so there is no hand off or waiting.
- Expertise: extends to include new testing strategies (exploratory, BDD, automation, etc.), how business processes work with system applications and any other knowledge of the application that can benefit the product owner. Having not necessarily programming skills but technical competence.
- Tools: have a shared understanding and a common language with the co-workers. Ready to embrace test-first and continuous delivery approaches. Easily adapt to frameworks, test tools and test management software.
- Goals: feel like having direct impact on helping create high-quality software with the end user and business in mind. Make good testing a team problem.
Amongst the benefits we offer, you will find:
- A work environment that encourages your own creative and innovative ideas;
- Trainings on both hard and soft skills conducted by internal and international trainers;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working program
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.