Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you are a passionate and talented software test engineer, a fast learner with a proactive attitude and a good set of values, and have the desire for continuous learning, then we’re waiting for you to join our team.
• Bachelor's degree (in computer science preferred) or college degree in progress.
• 1-3 years Experience in software testing of Enterprise or Web applications.
• Experience with multiple testing methods such as: smoke tests, black-box, white-box, gray-box, boundary testing.
• Basic knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL.
• Ability to learn technological applications, conduct in-depth investigative research, read and understand code, and determine and execute the best test methods for complex systems.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
• Advanced knowledge of RDBMS principles – complex queries, design for performance and efficiency, etc.;
• Familiarity with Agile software development philosophy, principles, and techniques;
• Familiarity with Automation tools and principles of Automation;
• Familiarity with Java or any scripting knowledge.
• High achieving, exploratory nature.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical reasoning skills.
• Able to assess a situation or a set of conditions and determine a course of action quickly and effectively.
• Sense of ownership and proactivity.
• Effective prioritization and time management
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver custom software solutions that streamline the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
• Ensure the correct functioning of clinical trial software with focus on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data.
• Ensure all activities and deliverables comply with FDA regulations.
• Verify that system requirements are clear, testable, and consistent with the clinical trial protocol.
• Develop validation plans according to a risk-based testing methodology.
• Author and manage the completion of all validation related deliverables on each project: test summary report, etc.
• Author and execute test scripts.
• Document defects and track resolution.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Benefits and what we offer:
• Supplemental healthcare coverage
• Paid lunch in the office
• Monthly company sponsored events
• Central office location
• Possibility to work remote
• Flexible working hours, you make your own schedule
• Personal career path, the possibility to develop and access the next levels
• The chance to actually make an impact and change the world
• Great team and work environment – we have fun while working.
Suvoda is a software company that develops software used to streamline the clinical trials process for our Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients.
At Suvoda we are more interested in innate talent than years of experience, as we create an appropriate environment in order to facilitate the know-how transfer and to assure access to technology and encourage personal evolution.
• A growing technology company, providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, with a relentless focus on creating engaged customers;
• Talented individuals who value high performance yet also like to have fun at work;
• Determined to build an organizational culture characterized by highly productive and highly satisfied employees in an inclusive, diverse, and collegial environment.
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together!