E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer who will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. The person will work together with Development to understand requirements, design & code appropriate test scenarios and conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is bug-free and meets requirements.
Skills and knowledge:
• Experience with at least one Testing Automation framework, preferably Selenium or Watir
• Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
• ANT – for Build Automation
• Ability to multi-task/work on concurrent projects
• Interest in learning new technologies as the context/clients may demand
• Meet project stakeholders to understand requirements and scope of projects
• Work with software developers to understand the areas of functionality that need to be tested
• Design test scenarios that will cover functional requirements
• Design web browser automation test-scripts as well
• Additionally, design test scenarios that will ensure a good product is released (like corner-case testing, boundary testing) as well as, when required, non-functional testing (performance & stress testing)
• Select the right strategy and/or technologies to develop the test scenarios
• Write and execute automated test scenarios, as well as run manual tests when needed
• Write/generate/automate test reports
• For released products, develop new tests to prevent reissuance of bugs (regression testing)
• Create, install, configure, maintain and backup the testing platforms
What we offer:
• Access to courses and certifications depending on the need
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Flexible business hours and work from home
We offer daily transportation from Aurel Vlaicu subway station.
ACROM® is a Romanian company specialized in providing professional IT services and solutions for local and international business market.
Innovation, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity, customer focus and professionalism are some of the values we seek in every member of ACROM team. If you find yourself in the above description, we invite you to join us!
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if any of the positions listed here suits you. If you did not find in the list the job that interests you, you can still send us your CV for future opportunities within the company, whether you want a technical, sales job or even an internship. We are always looking for new members who want to develop themselves in a company guided by innovation, initiative, quality and professionalism.
ACROM® is registered trademark of Antech Consulting SRL.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles