What will you bring with you?
- 5 years’ experience with development and/or testing of automotive software;
- 3 years’ experience with software project management;
- Experience with instrument cluster, smart junction boxes, high voltage boxes and body electronics design;
- Knowledge on the specific requirements of automotive electronics;
- Knowledge on specific tools and requirements for SW development;
- Knowledge on the development flow for automotive software products;
- Experienced in interactions with automotive customers;
- Experienced in working with multi-disciplined engineering team.
What will your job be about?
What will we offer?
- Act as the key responsible engineer for all software activities on projects throughout all development phases (from RfQ to industrialization);
- Interface with customers to clarify requirements, plantings during development;
- Plan, request and follow-up the human resources needed for delivering the software;
- Plan, request and control investments and expenses needed for software design;
- Lead the design activities in line with company procedures for software design;
- Proactively contribute to the development, implementation and continuous improvements of the department’s quality assurance system with particular focus on software design activities;
- Manage an existing project through to close-out;
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and sub-contract changes;
- Manage the software project reviews, consolidates actions and provides reporting and action plans;
- Establishing milestones, and monitoring adherence to requirements, schedules and budgets in conjunction with the project team and reporting to management;
- Identify project specific issues and manage solutions;
- At the end of the project, participate to the closure of project and gives feedback regarding best practices and difficulties.
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Yazaki Component Technology is an automotive supplier, part of Yazaki Corporation, a world leader in developing and manufacturing electric and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the are present in Arad with a production site and in Timisoara with an R&D R&D center located in Timisoara is an integrated part of the European R&D organization focussing on development and is lean production site of new instrument clusters and body controllers.