Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Vox Carrier is looking for a Software Engineer to join our product development team to build the next generation of IoT network services.
You will manage the whole product lifecycle of specific components: specifications, design, implementation, documentation and maintenance.
We are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for efficient and scalable code with a “this is doable” attitude.
• Apply architectural and engineering concepts to develop software that meets operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility and availability.
• Consult on proofs of concept / prototypes / pilot projects as a subject matter expert and have the ability to gain buy-in on the proposed solutions.
• Provide input to the product management team throughout the development cycle.
• Continuously review components performance and interoperability in order to identify possible improvement opportunities.
• Provide technical guidance through coaching and mentoring product engineers, sales engineers and support teams.
• Correctly use and advocate for version control and ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards.
• Continuously being informed of related technologies and industry best practices.
• Proven track record of delivering complex, highly scalable software solutions. Previous experience in developing IoT, M2M and telecommunication applications will be considered a definite advantage
• Extensive experience with the Java programming language (Android APIs knowledge preferred, JAIN SLEE knowledge a definite plus)
• Extensive experience working with industry standard protocols and interfaces specifications (XML, XML-RPC, SOAP, LDAP/LDIF, jSON)
• Experience with web-oriented communication protocols such as HTTP(S), WebRTC, WebSockets. A very good understanding of REST is a must
• Good understanding of network protocols and specifications such as TCP/IP, SCTP, UDP and RFC 1149
• Experience with telecom signaling protocols like SIP, SS7, XMPP, SMPP and Diameter is highly appreciated
• Excellent technical writing and communication skills
• High proficiency in English. Knowledge of other languages may be an advantage.
• Analytical and creative thinking. Take on challenges that otherwise would be ignored by others.
• Integrity and Trust
• Business Acumen
• Drive for Results
• Peer Relationships
• Customer Oriented
Education & Experience:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in software architecture, software development and technical project management
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Great office location
• The chance revolutionize an entire industry
• Fair and open dialogue about your and the company’s growth
Taking pride in over a decade of experience in the worldwide telecom market, we are dedicated to offering a proactive business vision, full of enthusiasm to maintain successful business relationship with all our worldwide partners. Ranked as a Top 10 Private Carrier Service Companies in Europe, VOX Carrier proudly serves 700+ carriers around the globe, is trusted by more than 100 MNO’s and PTT’s and maintains a firm engagement to meet the challenges imposed in each market with its extensive know-how and cutting-edge technological solutions. VOX CARRIER is continuously expanding its network by developing strategic partnerships through globally distributed network POPs in US, UK, Germany, Singapore.