Software Engineer / Storage
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
PLATINA SYSTEMS provides solutions to effortlessly deploy and manage data center infrastructure for organizations building Edge or private clouds. Our out-of-the-box solution streamlines hardware and software infrastructure provisioning and operations with modern policy-driven operations. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us to empower organizations in discovering the value of private cloud computing.
This is a search for a Senior Developer to lead our storage systems management development efforts within the Platina Systems product suite.
- B.S or M.S in relevant discipline (CS, EE, Math, Statistics).
- 3+ years developing software to manage modern storage systems, especially at scale.
- Strong understanding of common storage concepts, including copy-on-write, scale-out, eventual consistency.
- Working knowledge of Linux, distributed systems concepts, networking, and server administration.
- Experience with building software defined storage solution (SDS). Ceph experience is major plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems management software components to deploy, manage and monitor on-premises storage systems at scale.
- Coordinate with developers of other components to integrate storage components into the common architecture.
- Design and maintain automated unit test suite for storage components.
- Plan development schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
- Work with test automation engineers to develop functional and nonfunctional test requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product design and schedule.