We search for an enthusiastic .NET programmer who wants to be part of a new and innovative project with lot of challenges and using interesting technologies as machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Special skills / Industry Know How:
- At least 3 years of experience as a .NET (C#) developer.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET, Linq, WS, WCF, SQL Server, Regex.
- To be familiar with OOP, DP concepts.
- To be familiar with relational databases.
- Knowledge of .NET Core is an advantage.
- Good know-how in the field of Web technologies from Microsoft (ASP.NET, C#, Azure)
- Team-oriented work style
- Able to work with locally distributed teams
- Positive attitude
Ability to analyze and solve problems sustainably and purposefully Education:
Higher education in computer science or adequate experience Languages:
Objectives and main tasks:
What we offer:
- Conception, design and implementation of .NET & SQL Server applications hosted in Azure.
- Maintenance, further development and optimization of existing solutions in the web environment
- Extensive development opportunities in Switzerland, Romania and other Ringier countries.
- The chance to get involved in building innovative applications
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- A highly supportive culture
Ringier is based on an impressive history going back almost 180 years and which has been shaped by renewal, innovation and courage. From its early days as a printing company, Ringier has developed into a media and entertainment company while preserving its original values.
The company was founded in Zofingen, Switzerland, in 1833. Today some 6,500 employees in 14 countries work for Ringier, of which 3,500 are based in Switzerland. Ringier is carrying print, broadcast, radio, online, mobile media brands, apps, job platforms, e-commerce platforms, horizontal classifieds businesses, and is a successful player in the printing, entertainment and internet business. Ringier is a Swiss family-company with headquarters in Zurich.