Software Engineer (m/w/d) SAP
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Sound knowledge of ABAP programming
- Good knowledge of English
- Interest in operational finance and controlling systems
- Participation in the complete development process (design, programming, testing, go-live)
- Further development, operation and 3rd level support of our SAP FI/CO and MM modules
- Independent preparation of projects until they are ready for implementation
- Participation in the introduction of new technologies for embedding the SAP system in a complex system landscape
- Possibility of mobile working, modern, hybrid working environment and flexible working hours (flexitime, working time account).
- Sustainable, growing family business, diverse tasks in one of the industries of the future
- Comprehensive onboarding program and career planning (Dachser Academy)
- Fitness and sports facilities, own health management system
- Modern company campus with its own company restaurant and coffee bar, as well as parking garage with e-charging infrastructure.
DACHSER is one of the global market leaders in systems logistics. Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Kempten in the Allgäu region of Germany, the family-owned company is one of the major innovation drivers in the logistics industry and is considered a pioneer in the field of digital networking of logistics services. Our high-performance IT and internally developed, state-of-the-art software solutions create the basis for the global management of goods flows and modes of transport. DACHSER's portfolio includes transport services such as the distribution and procurement of goods, comprehensive warehouse services, and the implementation of customized value-added services. Thanks to the excellent interaction of the two business units DACHSER Road Logistics and DACHSER Air & Sea Logistics with warehouse activities, DACHSER covers all logistics disciplines at the highest level. DACHSER European Logistics can draw on one of the strongest and most efficient transport networks in Europe for procurement and distribution logistics for industrial and consumer goods. DACHSER Food Logistics is one of the leading providers in the field of temperature-controlled food transport. DACHSER Air & Sea Logistics ensures a seamless, intercontinental connection of DACHSER European Logistics to all global transports. In addition, there are cross-business segment services such as DACHSER Contract Logistics as well as special logistics solutions for the chemical and DIY industries. As a globally active company, DACHSER is committed to social, ecological and economic sustainability, invests in the training and development of its employees and is involved in research and the development of new technologies. In 2021, DACHSER generated annual revenue (net, consol.) of €7.1 billion. DACHSER employs around 31,000 people in 42 countries.
Do you want to grow beyond yourself in an international environment? Move the future of global logistics with us. Benefit from excellent prospects and a unique corporate culture with DACHSER.
Are you in?