Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 1+ years of experience developing websites or web applications in Java
• 1+ years of experience writing automation test scripts and test cases utilizing Selenium
• 1+ years of experience as a QA
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles, Agile SDLC, CI and CD
• Good understanding of Selenium 2.0 and some understanding of AEM
Software Engineer in Test
As a Software Engineer in Test, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of our products. You will be responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products. You will be part of an Engineering team that is working on problems in a number of areas, including caching optimizations, content delivery, network protocols, machine learning, and mobile products. The large variety of products offers an amazing range of opportunities for you to make a big impact on the quality of software seen by millions of people around the world. Your primary responsibility as a Software Engineer in Test will be to work with the development and test engineering teams to create new test harnesses, automate testing, implement new automation tools and create innovative automated test systems. These test systems explore and validate the functional correctness, performance capabilities, and resource usage of our software, as well as their interaction with other systems and infrastructure.
• Understands and follow standard software engineering processes and best practices for code design
• Contribute to the overall Test Strategy and Test Plan for the web portfolio to deliver high quality products
• Provides feedback to the current automation tool set to improve efficiency in test script generation
• Provides automated testing support through test script creation, verification and refinement
• Acts as a member of a globally distributed organization that strives for quality across all of EA’s products
• Participate as a scrum member and drive quality through that role
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
PULSE is the development organization that builds and supports marketing websites for EA. The Software Engineer in Test will work closely with the development and global QA partners to create, maintain, and enhance automation scripts. The individual will also contribute to the overall testing strategy and the execution of the various test strategies.