Software Engineer - Backend (Golang)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- Fluency in at least 2 of Go, Python, TypeScript, or PHP.
- Ability to work with both SQL and No-SQL databases, messaging systems and caching software.
- Experience in web & mobile application development including CSS, HTML.
- Experience developing in Unix/Linux environments using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Good understanding of local and networked file systems and their operation.
- Familiar with distributed systems but also with the networking and security aspects of software development.
- Experience using centralized logging and monitoring software.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken Romanian.
- Propensity to disseminate their unique knowledge in the team.
- Skilled in communicating clearly, briefly and respectfully with colleagues and business partners.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, task breakdowns and deliverables.
eJobs is the leading Romanian online recruiting platform with job ads posted by top companies. More than 4 million professionals are registered users, making eJobs the most relevant database of job-seekers in the country.
Life at eJobs:
A productive and fun workplace, filled by a skilled team that loves to build products and tools that matter. Day by day, inch by inch, we’re crafting and tuning up the biggest professional marketplace in Romania, a place that brings together job-seekers and recruiters.