Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Do you want to develop software for premium HMIs, with touch control & displays or to be involved in hybrid vehicles projects, on battery management systems?
We're looking for colleagues with:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar fields;
• Good programming skills (C and/or Model Based Software Development);
• Understanding of embedded concepts;
• Leadership skills (for the positions involving people management).
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocols / diagnostic protocols;
• Understanding of Software Development Processes.
Based on your profile, experience and skills one of the following job could be yours:
• Software Engineer (up to 3 years of relevant experience);
• Senior Software Engineer (at least 4 years of relevant experience);
• Software Project Leader (at least 3 years of relevant experience);
• Software Team Leader (at least 5 years of relevant experience).
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• relocation packages;
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at: