We are looking for a passionate junior/mid-level Software Developer to join our team in Cluj-Napoca. The ideal candidate will have experience with C++ or C# / .NET Core, and PostgreSQL and show strong bias towards problem analysis and solving.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience
- Two years experience using C++ or C# /.NET Core
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with object-oriented programming paradigm
- Good algorithms and data structures knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standard design patterns
- Experience with source code management, issue tracking and reporting tools
- Any of the following will be regarded as a plus
- A habit of writing clean, encapsulated, testable, and well documented code
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Experience with efficient management of large data sets (1M – 10B)
- Experience with DICOM or HL7
- Experience with Pythonscrypting
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking; design high quality, robust, scalable, testable code
- Thoroughness; ability to track and resolve detailed matters
- Creativity and problem solving; uncovering new approaches to discovered issues
- Adaptability; easily manage changes of requirements, delays of inputs or other unexpected events
- Multitasking: ability to perform on several fronts during the course of one day
- Advanced written and verbal English communication
- Be involved in application design meetings developed within the team, together with product management
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications with speed and scalability in mind
- Be involved in all phases of software development
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Contribute and challenge design choices by providing a technical point of view
- Participate in Unit Testing, Code Review, and Integration Testing
- Understand the standards specific to medical software (DICOM/HL7/IHE)
- Discover, explore, and resolve programming defects.
- Participate in daily stand-up, brainstorm, and strategy meetings.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive payment packages, which include support for extra-work activities like sports (swimming, tennis, fitness etc.), meal tickets, private medical insurance, private pension
- Hybrid work policy
- 25 annual leave days
- Opportunity in joining a growing company and securing positions for the future
- Proximity to the city center
- Pleasant and stimulating work environment with a supportive team
LAITEK Medical Software is the Romanian development arm of LAITEK, Inc. -- an industry-leading supplier of medical data migration and management solutions. Our products are proudly developed entirely in-house, allowing us to quickly adapt to the increasingly diverse and demanding environments our customers operate within. With hospitals across the US, EU, Middle East, and Asia utilizing our software, LAITEK is expanding its employee base in response to increasing demand for its signature services and software. Over 20 years of DICOM and HL7 Standards lead our team to produce cutting-edge technologies that help healthcare providers manage their medical data smarter, faster, and above all: easier.
We look forward to meeting you and joining us as we innovate the landscape of medical data management. LAITEK, Inc. is the perfect place for anyone who is excited by unique markets and solving complex challenges. And this drive to take care of those who take care of others drives our internal culture and leadership as well. 360-degree feedback, open-door policies, training and growth opportunities for roles of all levels, LAITEK is invested in the wellbeing of its employees and prioritizes their satisfaction in being a part of the LAITEK community.
Join our team and experience the difference you can make with LAITEK!