Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in technical or scientific area or similar education
• Minimum 2 years of working experience designing solutions in OOP C# in .NET framework 4+
• Experience in using one of the Source code versioning system: Git, TFS, VSTS
• Minimum 2 years’ experience using SQL for relational databases from Oracle or Microsoft
• Working experience in Microsoft WinForm or Microsoft WPF
• Manufacturing (Production follow-up)
• Quality control (Avoid / Reduce Quality Returns.
• Constantly learning new technology and working with colleagues who inspire you to develop as an IT professional is something that motivates you
• You enjoy problem solving, even complex, multi-faceted problems
• You are passionate about working in cross-cultural situations with colleagues and customers from Europe, North America and Asia
• You have good social skills.
• Required to be bilingual English / Romanian. Optional: French, German or Spanish.
• You should become quickly autonomous and can work on various diverse topics.
• You have experience in transversal team management
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Conceptual skills, Analytical skills, Pragmatism, Critical thinking
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Responsible for the definition, design, development, testing and implementation of new functionality or change existing functionality using configuration or programming techniques for Steelcase standard technologies or new technologies
• Making the analysis and definition of the technical and functional specifications for the creation or change of SAP programs according to the internal user’s needs. You will develop system requirements and identify alternatives with associated costs for solutions that use Steelcase enterprise technology standards or new technologies.
• Applying appropriate methodologies to improve the efficiency and quality of the IT process and minimize cost. You will supply to the improvement of IT program design & development practices.
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America. We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces