Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. As a division in the Continental group, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, plastic, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions - going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of €5.4 billion (2015), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, NAFTA, and South America.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business.
In one of the groups, by using video, radar and infrared sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle, and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the products developed by us (like Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.
In the second group, we are developing the high performance ECU and the needed software framework that would make possible running the high resource consuming software functions that allow the partial or fully automated driving.
As Software Developer in any of the groups, you'll have an impact in the creation of the future automated driving car.
As Software Developer, you should be able to:
* analyze and understand customer requirements;
* generate software solutions;
* code and then test the code;
* deliver the solution to the project for integration.
All the actions above would be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The development tools might be different in different team and projects.
If you are skilled in any of ANSI C, Matlab/Simulink, Embedded Programming, Autosar, Python, you should apply.
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics...);
* Working knowledge regarding one or more of the following: ANSI C, Matlab/Simulink, Embedded Programming & Electronics understanding, Autosar, Python;
* Fluency in English * Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
What we offer
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Flexible schedule;
* 4 days per month - work from home;
* Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.