Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
What distinguishes you:
• University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
• Know-how in one or more of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing,
control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, numerical methods, computational geometry etc.
• Deep algorithms and data structures background.
• Experience with C/C++ programming, Matlab, Visual Studio, UML.
• Experience with software design and embedded systems.
• Willingness to undertake business trips to Germany for training and project work.
• Target and quality orientation.
• Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance, and attention to details.
• Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
• Fluent in English.
Advantages if you have:
• Experience with driver-assistance systems.
• Automotive SPICE and ISO26262.
• Knowledge of embedded software optimization and
parallelization (ex: NEON, DSP) for real-time performance.
• Software documentation and versioning tools.
• Scientific research experience.
• German language skills.
Your contribution to something big:
• Develop embedded software systems and algorithms for video-based driver assistance systems and automated driving.
• Implement and optimize-mono and stereo video systems using innovative computer vision and artificial intelligence
methods (ex: stereovision and structure from motion-based 3D algorithms, objects detection, objects classification and
tracking, optical flow, projective geometry, machine learning, traffic scenes representation and interpretation).
• Specification and implementation of performance evaluation tests.
• Evaluate and validate results using offline automatic simulation frameworks as well as using Bosch test vehicles.
• Cooperate closely with R&D team in Germany.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility
solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have
the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems,
components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Cluj, Romania a new production site in Jucu using
cutting edge technology and we deliver the solid basement to enable future "Inventions for Live" by Bosch business
units in all areas where electronics is driving the future.