Your contribution to something big:
- Software design and development for video-based driver assistance systems based on mono cameras, stereo cameras or surround view camera systems.
- Software development using C/C++ as main programming languages. Software development using Python, C# or Matlab, as secondary programming languages for specific tasks.
- Implementation of software components, software tools, software communication modules (Ethernet, CAN) and internal visualization/display frameworks for facilitating the driver assistance systems development and large-scale validation of the systems.
- Optimization for real-time performance.
- Specification and implementation of performance evaluation tests.
- Evaluate and validate results using offline simulation frameworks as well as using Bosch test vehicles.
- Perform the set-up and maintain continuous integration & evaluation systems (Jenkins, automatic builds, automatic testing & evaluation).
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility
solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have
the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems,
components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Cluj, Romania a new production site in Jucu using
cutting edge technology and we deliver the solid basement to enable future "Inventions for Live" by Bosch business
units in all areas where electronics is driving the future.