Software Developer C/C++
We seek an enquiring mind, desire to learn new skills plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographical distribute team.
If you enjoy challenging problems, delivering state of the art solutions and learning every single day, you may be a good candidate to join our team.
Defense & Security market – defense systems – near real-time applications.
- BSc/MSc in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience;
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ on VxWorks/Linux/Unix environments;
- Proven understanding of software design and development methodology;
- Experience with versioning tools (TFS, VSS, GitHub etc);
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio (development, debugging, testing);
- Good understanding of Ethernet and IP networking;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As a Software Developer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing, testing sessions with the client during project milestones (demos, FAT), process and documentation updates.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.
Reasons to join us:
- enjoyable and proactive work environment,
- lunch meals during workdays,
- meal tickets,
- Attractive bonuses package,
- open-minded work environment for creative-thinking,
- Flexible working hours;
- Inclusion in a motivated multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative work, always at the forefront of technology
PRO OPTICA S.A. is a private Romanian company, leader of the Romanian Defense & Security optronic based solutions Market and a player in the International Market.
The high professionalism in performing the work, the dynamics of development and the flexibility to the market demands are sustained and achieved by the teamwork of the 60 employees of the company (scientists, engineers, technologists, economists, technicians and administrative personnel).
Visit www.prooptica.ro to learn more.