Software Customer Support with English - Craiova
- Minimum B2 English level (oral and written)
- Availability for a full-time schedule, Monday-Friday, 5:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Availability to work from home in Craiova/ Dolj
- Strong team oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people and roles.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to solve problems and learn new processes quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, multitask and work independently.
- Ability to not only cope but thrive under pressure.
- Ability to mentor team members.
Software is changing the world, and our new client, Atlassian, is at the center of it all. They are advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. This isn't your ordinary Customer Service role: Atlassian is a rapidly growing software development company, and the Customer Advocate team is responsible for improving the customers' purchasing experience.
On this role, you will be a role model for delivering legendary service and will be capable of owning any customer issues; driving them to resolution. You will need to anticipate the needs of the customer and communicate effectively and professionally, while bringing up-front your experience, knowledge, wisdom and soft skills.
More about your responsibilities:
- You will use your strong background in B2B or B2C customer service, including high volume email help desk, chat and phone support to provide excellent customer support
- You will get to display infectious energy for the customer experience, as well as empathy and a positive attitude for customer pain points
- You are going to expertly voice your opinion to make things better and take action
- You will be working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
- You get to be flexible enough to adjust on the fly as things change
- You will mentor junior colleagues
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Fixed salary and monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com