Software Customer Experience Analyst with English (CRAIOVA)
We are looking for a Customer Experience Analyst with English to join our new Software Customer Advocate team in Craiova.
Software is changing the world, and our new client, Atlassian, is at the center of it all. They are advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Atlassian is a rapidly growing software development company, and the Customer Advocate team is responsible for improving the customers' purchasing experience.
You are our missing piece of the puzzle if:
- You have an advanced level of English (both written and verbal);
- You have experience in Customer Support or Training-related fields: nice to have, but not mandatory
- You possess excellent attention to details and active listening skills;
- With a problem-solving orientation, you are open and collaborative in finding creative solutions;
- You get your energy and motivation from helping people. You put the team first and yourself second;
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills. You are patient and cool under pressure;
- You are autonomous and have strong time management skills;
- Flexibility is one of your strong points and can handle tight deadlines.
- Enrollment in client facing activities like analysis, calibrations or business reviews;
- Evaluate agents call and case handling with regard to quality and customer service. Audit an agreed % of agent cases per day and provide the Team Managers with regular updates;
- Monitor the levels of quality provided to customers and provide feedback to the Leadership Team;
- Identify and implement initiatives to drive up customer satisfaction;
- Work closely with the Leadership team and the Customer Experience team, assessing workload and CSAT/QA performance;
- Complete root cause and process gap analysis for executive escalations, specific client complaints;
- Respond to local stakeholders in a timely manner and brainstorms with operations on proactive solutions to minimize customer dissatisfaction scores;
- Operational alignment – attend meetings with the Leadership team to reveal findings, trends and recommendations that will improve operational KPIs;
- Participate within Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Business reviews;
- System tools: ensure access to all the available tools are monitored on a regular basis;
- Perform any other reasonable tasks needed for process excellence;
- Deliver coaching/ feedback sessions when/ if needed;
- Handle calls in special circumstances - AHOD/ high volume periods;
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Fixed salary and monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com