Social Media Marketing - Internship
We are now strengthening our team and we`re looking for a dynamic and motivated colleague to join the Social Media Marketing area.
If you are creative, innovative, always keeping an eye open on what is happening around, then take this challenge and come & meet us!
- Graduated/about to graduate in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Passionate for crafting compelling and engaging content
- Familiar with WordPress blogs, Mailchimp, or a similar platform for newsletters
- Skilled with photo/video editing software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Ro & En)
- Creative and always looking for new ideas and solutions
- A lot of energy and a strong team spirit;
- A result-driven personality
- Manage day-to-day social media activities and act as brand ambassador
- Create content and marketing campaigns for our social media channels
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and optimization of online marketing campaigns;
- Implement the communication and content strategy for our main social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues, engineers, managers, leaders and partners to develop articles, stories, thought leadership, videos, that help us to engage with our target audience
- Actively follow the online actions of the main competitors and proposes strategic approaches, based on available information and market trends
- A paid internship for a 6 month – contract
- Full-time or part-time job
- Possibility to Work from Home
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.