Are you are looking for a new challenge and interested in developing your career? You have a sense for figures and engineering and are enthusiastic about construction sites? Are you open-minded, proactive, result-oriented and flexible? You want to see a construction project growing and contribute to its economical result? Then you are the one we are looking for and we are waiting for you in our team!
The qualification and skills required for this role are:
- University degree in Economics or Economics Engineering;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Good understanding of economical, technical and legal connections;
- Knowledge of cost accounting and Romanian tax law;
- Fluency in English is a must, German an additional asset;
- Proficiency with MS-Office, especially Excel;
- High mobility and flexibility;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, such as the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Attention to details and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must;
- Proactive, responsible and ambitious person;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Insures implementation of commercial and contractual aspects of the construction project including target/actual comparison and analysis of differences;
- Cost analysis and cost estimation;
- Checking and booking of incoming invoices, issuing of outgoing invoices to the Beneficiary;
- Monitoring of receivables, payments and guarantees;
- Preparation and update of the budget of the project;
- Contract negotiation with suppliers together with the Technical Department;
- Preparation of financial progress reports together with the Technical Department;
- Cash-flow planning;
- Streamlining of cost structure; identification of cost cutting possibilities;
- Overview of contracts and monitoring of fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Monitoring of equipment;
- Preparation of inventory;
- Commercial correspondence.
If you consider you have what it takes to be part of our team, make the first step and send us your CV.
PORR Construct S.R.L. is part of the PORR Group, one of Austria‘s largest construction companies, with experience from 1869 and acts on the Romanian market as a competence center for all construction activities of the group.
PORR Construct S.R.L. became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees have career opportunities, stability and individual development chances in a safe and professional working environment. Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles