Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Engineering or any Process Engineering related specialization.
* Relevant experience in simulation and process engineering in industries such as but not limited to Hydrocarbons, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Life Sciences;
* Excellent communication skills: confident with customer interactions, presentations and discussions;
* Languages: English - fluent level; Second language is a plus.
* Software skills: knowledge and experience with dynamic simulation and modelling of processes in software such as HYSYS, UniSim, Petro-SIM, MIMIC, KSPICE, DYNSIM, etc.
* Knowledge of process control configuration in DeltaV or other software, is a plus.
* Willingness to travel as required.
The Process Simulation Engineer will be involved in the implementation and testing of Operator Training Simulations projects. The Engineer will be involved in most of the project phases, from initial client discussions through to commissioning of solutions. The role requires European-based travel (50%).
* Customer Relations – Work effectively at various levels with clients and European consultants
* Project Execution – Support and execute projects that involve technologies such as process simulation; dynamic simulation lifecycle; control integration and all aspects of operator training simulation;
* Technical responsibilities – problem solving, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment;
* Communications – Work closely with Europe to contribute in the development of solutions / products / offerings;
* Procurement – supports the Senior Lead Engineer or Project Manager in the development of the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant, along with required delivery dates
* HSE/Quality control – ensures that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – adheres to company’s and customer HSEQ standards always
* Other Duties – Performs other additional specific duties, when requested by the business.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles