Siemens Energy Transmission System Engineer for Real-Time Simulation of HVDC-Systems
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree in electrical engineering with a focus on power engine.
- Initial experience in the areas of power converter technology (HVDC), high-voltage technology, digital simulation technology as well as control and automation technology.
- Knowledge of real-time simulation systems, preferably with RTDS or comparable (such as Hypersim, e-megasim) and of simulation tools, preferably of EMTDC, EMTP-RV and/or MATLAB/Simulink.
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are of advantage
- Willingness to travel on business and abroad to deliver the system to the customer
- Initiative and motivation to learn, outstanding team and collaboration skills, enthusiasm to dive deeper into the field of Energy Transmission.
You will contribute directly to the development of tomorrow's energy systems by configuration and operation of project-specific real-time simulators for control and protection engineering, factory testing and test documentation preparation.
How you will make an Impact:
- Project-specific configuration and operation of real-time simulators within the scope of control and protection engineering and factory tests for HVDC applications
- Execution of factory tests and preparation of test documentation as part of project handling and development of new plant systems together with the test team
- Technical handling of real-time simulators for external customers in connection with delivery and commissioning on site
- Collaboration in the preparation of quotations in the form of concept and customer clarifications and preparation of quotation documents.
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion, and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out the video: https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Rewards and Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging project
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Medical benefits
- Remote/ Flexible work
- Time off/Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.