Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for its client global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions, a SIEM Platform Management Senior Advisor.
The SIEM Platform Management Senior Advisor will be expected to leverage Siemplify and Splunk in order for:
• Standard Log Sources On-Boarding, by taking part in the planning, testing and implementation of the new device or host deployment projects and providing the SIEM requirements for its successful on-boarding;
• New Log Source Type On-Boarding Projects, by providing assistance on on-boarding new appliances/servers into the SIEM platform, providing requirements and verifying that the on-boarding has been done successfully;
• Configuration Back-up, by creating an automatic back-up task or on demand based on an agreed schedule with the Customer and performing weekly reviews of the back-up mechanisms;
• Maintaining the SIEM platform up to date by downloading, testing and performing platform updates;
• Creating and implementing SIEM data retention policy, based on Customer requirements;
• Integrate the SIEM platform with 3rd party technologies, when applicable (e.g. Tripwire);
• Correlated SIEM rule proposal and subsequent creation, based on identified threat use cases including OT;
• Automation and Orchestration for incident response flows;
• Maintain, upgrade and create of platform connectors facing other technologies such as : firewall platforms, endpoint platforms, proxy, DNS;
• Regular Siemplify platform administration activities such as : upgrade, patching, user account management.
• 5+ years of experience in cyber security;
• Previous experience with Splunk and Siemplify administration and content development;
• Previous experience with orchestration platforms : Phantom, Ansible;
• Previous experience with connector development in Python;
• University education, degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network and Security;
• Detailed knowledge of security technologies and trends. Desirable Requirements;
• Possess active industry certifications such as SSCP, GCIH, GCIA or related;
• Working knowledge/experience of network systems security principles and applications;
• Fundamental understanding of defense strategies.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles