Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- At least 5 years of Siebel Data migration experience (8.0 preferred)
- Strong technical foundation including structured programming, understanding of relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Participation in each phase of at least two full Siebel lifecycle implementations
- Strong Siebel EIM configuration and SQL scripting experience
- Deep knowledge of the Siebel data model
- Experience working with stored procedures, ETL applications (e.g., Informatica), and bulk data load utilities (e.g., SQL Loader, DTS, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytic and qualitative abilities
- Experience with Call Center
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Siebel EIM Developer will be a member of the ESI Service Delivery System team through strong dotted line to the ESI Director of Service Delivery Systems.
The role will include responsibility in supporting the new deployment of CRM Siebel within ESI - which represent 18 different entities across Europe, LatinAmerica and Asiapacific and in supporting the ESI Business Units once they are using Siebel and in maintaining Best practices, business standards and processes in place within the ESI Service Delivery team. The role demands responsibility of designing and developing scripts to load data for ESI UNITAS, documenting and testing migrated data in all environments.
In addition to strong Siebel CRM System knowledge, this role will require excellent communication skills and experience in working on large International projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand Business need for data migration during Gap Analysis sessions
- Design and build EIM jobs to load data in Siebel from different CRM applications
- Testing and validation of migrated data
- Participate in Admin data set-up
- Perform migration of non-repository items in all environments of Siebel (including production)
- Design and build jobs to extract and load data based on business needs for support/reporting
- Load data in production during phased migration of Business Units
- Collaborate with ESI team members and ensure smooth completion of data-related activities
- Help during Tier2 support activit
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.