- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to work with in-house tools/software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Experience with Contact Centre tools such as Telephony System, Email Client & Attendance System (Oracle Service Cloud, Genesys and Kronos desirable).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Enforcing Call Centre Service Level targets.
- Resolving escalated cases in a timely manner.
- Ensure best performance achievements (productivity, quality) from the agents on shift.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Experience from a multi-channel Contact Centre environment.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Fluent in English; excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make bold decisions.
- Good assessment of situations in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to identify and escalate potential important issues, which can arise from incoming contacts.
- Ability to build rapport with agents, peers and managers.
- Team player, with the ability to work independently.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Previous experience in the gambling and e-gaming industry (e-business).
- Other language skills.
- Proven track record of improvements suggested in previous roles.
- Responsible Gaming experience.
- Assertive, able to use own initiative, excellent time keeping and willingness to work extra hours.
- Work effectively with internal customers across all locations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to set an example.
- Flexible and easily adjustable to new situations and procedures.
- Efficient planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer focus, commercial awareness, trustworthy and reliable.
- Initiate communication with all locations to ensure the effective use of resources across all sites, coordinating the current inflow of contacts (email, chat and phone calls) and requests for assistance from internal customers.
- Liaise with all the other departments across global locations (Tech, Fraud, Promotions/CRM), and to identify situations that need escalating to Product/Promotion Managers or to Senior Management.
- Consistently monitor incoming contact volumes per supported channels and make fluid changes in manpower assignments to achieve service level targets.
- Escalate relevant cases via ticketing system (iTicket).
- Assist call center agents scheduled for a particular shift with complex or unclear queries, and handle escalated contacts from customers in person.
- Maintain work discipline in the department, including lateness, absence, breaks, noise level, and to escalate any recurring issues to agents’ line managers.
- Provide daily and ad hoc reporting to Senior Management, advising of the current volumes and the actions taken to deal with the volumes.
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.