We are now strengthening our Mechanical Engineering team and we`re looking for a dynamic and motivated Sheet Metal Design Engineer who can actively participate in the development and the validation of the mechanical components.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in mechanical engineering, with a track record on heavy metal, customized projects or starting designs from scratch
- Customer oriented, team work attitude and self-responsible;
- Rigor, attention to detail, analytical spirit;
- Very good English skills
- Capacity of listening and good communication skills;
- Work experience with CATIA 3D Experience would be an advantage;
- Design 2D and 3D mechanical parts/components for paper machinery, using Catia 3D Experience;
- Present designs and reports to customers and/or design committees for approval and discuss need for any modifications;
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform to customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends;
- Cooperation in the design and improvement of internal departmental processes;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home
You can send your application to email@example.com
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 200 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.
- 21 ian. 20223500 - 5500 RONCluj-Napoca