- Creativity, yet with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong delivery focus
- Ability and desire to work as part of a cross-cultural team
- Open to acquiring new technical skills
- Ability to work on more than one project or task, without losing focus
* Design and implement high-quality software solutions for SharePoint Online and On-Prem solutions and applications;
* Become proficient in SharePoint specifics, maintaining the primary focus on building custom solutions based on the SharePoint frameworks;
* Develop PowerApps canvas and model-driven apps;
* Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community;
* Contribute to solution documentation;
* Be a true team player in a geographically distributed team working in an agile setup.
* Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods to develop canvas and model-driven apps;
* Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines;
* Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources;
* Knowledgeable on installing and configuring data gateways;
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
* Multi-task effectively between projects;
* Experience developing canvas and model-driven PowerApps with a nice UX interface;
* Experience creating Forms and Flows that move data from Forms to AzureDevOps;
* Experience with Common Data Service;
* Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Outlook, Graph API, One Note, One Drive, etc.);
* Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and REST services;
* Experience migrating business processes (InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows) to PowerApps and Flow Ability to multi-task and effectively support competing prioritize;
* Experience working with Agile methodology and self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic environment;
* SQL experience desired;
Nice to have experience:
* Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow;
* Experience with task management systems;
* Experience with distributed teams;
* Familiarity with databases;
* MVC .NET;
* Good spoken and written English is required;
* Attention to detail and committed to delivering quality;
* Willing to learn new skills and technologies;
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
* Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
* Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
* Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.