ServiceNow Technical Consultant / Developer
As an Accenture ServiceNow Technical Consultant / Developer, you will be responsible to design/develop/implement various ServiceNow solutions. You will utilize your existing Service Management / ServiceNow and market knowledge and technical expertise to support various customer needs and help to develop value propositions.
Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 10.000+ resources globally. Accenture ServiceNow Global Practice is responsible to build, sell and deliver solutions that are based on ServiceNow products (IT, Security, HR, Customer Service and Platform Applications). Our portfolio encompasses the selling of the ServiceNow products, the implementation of the solution and its long-term maintenance/management (Application Management Services).
- Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
- Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
- Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables.
- This is what would be advantage for you:
- Previous ServiceNow implementation experience. ServiceNow Certified Administrator and/or Application Developer certificate(s) is required.
- Experience with other ITSM software (e.g. BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.) is a big advantage.
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management & Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL v3 or ITIL4 certifications is big advantage
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
At Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore the new technologies on the market, to determine how our clients can use them – helping their businesses innovate, grow and improve.Here, we innovate with the newest technologies. What’s in it for you?
Accenture Technology will allow you to be part of the New. Now and change the world with New IT.
Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
01 Build bold new business models via application management and implementation services.
02 Create and deliver custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges.
03 Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, HP and IBM – to drive and accelerate real business impact.
04 Incubate and pilot the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D.
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
Our Technology Romania office is located in Bucharest, Westgate Office Park. Find out more about Accenture Technology opportunities, on accenture.ro/TechnologyCareer.
Find the latest news and information about Accenture in general and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.