Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Adecco is currently looking for his client, a prestigious company in the compressed air industry, for the position of Rental Service Engineer, which will report directly to Specialty Rental Area Manager South East Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fit with charismatic & dynamic team environment.
His mission is equipment & service quality focused and customer satisfaction oriented in the Region South-East Europe.
What this means:
To provide a professional and prompt service and maintenance on all types of Rental Equipment, consisting of various sizes:
- oil injected diesel / electric compressors
- oil free diesel / electric compressors
- boosters diesel/electric
- steam generators
- accessories for all the above
- Good maintenance and repairs of the Speciality Rental fleet both in the depot and/or at customer site in the designated territory of the company Rental Europe.
- Inspection and cleaning of the equipment coming from rental contracts according to internal regulations.
- Work and report activities in the Rental digital system (break-downs, inspections, labor hours, maintenance, other related service jobs etc.)
- Coordinate and perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on above-mentioned equipment following manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Perform diagnostics on malfunctioning equipment, determine possible causes, and perform repairs, including on the software of the equipment.
- Following the QHSE policy of the Division is a must and should be treated with the utmost dedication.
- Technical support to all Rental customers in South-East Europe (majority of the customers are in Romania and Greece), taking fast decisions with focus on customer satisfaction and quick reactions.
- Keep a clean and friendly work environment at the warehouse and on customer site.
- Train customers, dealers and company personnel as required, on the general operation of the rental machines when and where is required in the region.
- Communicate permanent with colleagues Rental Europe Headquarter and participate in service meetings (local and global).
- Attend to trainings in order to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Use and maintain correct tools, test instruments and service car, to ensure they remain in good conditions.
- Ensure compliance with all companies and customer health and safety requirements in executing duties; be aware of all risks and take all precautions to avoid accidents or incidents.
- The job includes working in outdoor weather conditions, in customer site, with oils and lubricants.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a service related to pneumatic, electric, mechanic or hydraulic industrial equipment.
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of company compressors is a plus.
Knowledge & skills
- Good command of local language and up-intermediate English is necessary.
- Good computer skills
- Basic Troubleshooting, maintain and repair pneumatic and/or mechanic and/or electric industrial equipment
- Clean Driving license and valid Passport
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Result driven and self-organized
- Any degree in: Electrical or mechanical fields
- Relevant technical university degree is considered a big plus
- Team Player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organization
- Strong customer focus, pro-active, result-oriented
- Ready to travel on a regular basis
- Responsible and independent
- Self motivated, energetic with high level of responsibility and loyalty
- Keen for new technical experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Rental depot is located in Ploiesti area (Romania).
- You will be part of the company's Power Technique Organization of South-East Europe and for operational coordination of Rental Europe.
- The company of rental Europe is a company within the Specialty Rental division. It offers rental solutions of mainly oil-free air compressors and equipment for industrial and offshore applications in Europe.
- The division of the company: Rental Europe employs 180 people in Europe, of which 45 employed in Belgium.
The Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Cine este Adecco? Adecco Romania este parte a The Adecco Group, lider local si mondial in furnizarea de servicii de resurse umane. Cu peste 33.000 de angajati full time si aproximativ 5.100 de sucursale, Adecco este prezent in peste 60 de tari si teritorii. În Romania, compania gestionează peste 8.000 de persoane plasate, are o baza de date cu peste 500.000 de candidaţi şi deserveste zilnic peste 600 de clienţi, toate acestea prin intermediul colegilor din cele 15 sucursale raspandite in intreaga tara.
Misiunea noastra este sa oferim oamenilor oportunități de angajare în orice etapă a carierei profesionale, iar companiilor, talentele de care au nevoie. Consultantii nostri sunt entuziasti si pasionati, sunt profesionisti specializati in domenii si industrii multiple, au experienta si capacitatea de a-ti intelege dorintele si planurile de cariera si de a gasi job-ul potrivit pentru tine. Credem in tine! Construirea unei cariere durabile este un proces continuu in care ai nevoie de motivatie, un plan de actiune, flexibilitate si disciplina. Succesul inseamna cunoasterea calitatilor personale si increderea in acestea. Descopera Adecco si vino sa desenam calea in cariera impreuna. Noi si voi, suntem Adecco. Daca nu ai gasit un rol potrivit experientei tale, dar vrei sa fii la curent cu job-urile din piata, viziteaza website-ul adecco.ro, sectiunea RESURSE, unde iti poti inregistra CV-ul în baza de date Adecco. Ai vrea ca totul sa fie mai rapid si mai simplu de atat? Atunci descarca aplicația Adecco Jobs valabilă în AppStore și GooglePlay si fii la curent cu noile job-uri.
Ne gasesti si pe Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter si Instagram ! Toate datele și CV-urile sunt tratate cu confidențialitate si vor fi luate în considerare în proiectele ce corespund experienței tale profesionale.