Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
LEVEL OF STUDIES:
- Graduated from University or student in terminal year, preferably in one of the following fields: economics, foreign languages, technical.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: communication, IT, international relations, order management, Supply chain, logistics.
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
Foreign languages skills:
- Medium English language skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced French language skills, both written and spoken
JOB COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES PACKAGE:
• Strong customer focus
• Good attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Strong inter-personal skills and a good team player
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Numerical competencies
• Written communication
• Planning capacity
- Precision and accuracy in style
- Synthesis capacity
- Professional motivation
- Self confidence and independence in taking decisions
- Represents the interface with the Service Department and Logistics Service Parts Department,
- Acts as one contact to the Customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives,
- Having the role of Dispatcher, he/she receives service requests from customers and field engineers,
- Records all data provided by the customer in the systems,
- Monitors constantly the status of open cases (VANTIVE/SCAN/TAIGETE),
- Places spare part orders for customers and /or field engineers,
- Upon request from field engineers the dispatcher offers data about equipment, customers, etc,
- Plans and keeps track of activities performed by field engineers;
- Monitors and updates field engineers’ agenda,
- In special situations, performs the formalities needed for closing cases,
- Performs needed formalities in order to register newly installed equipment in the system,
- Makes sure that all documents are archived in electronic format,
- Checks status for all contracts created,
- Contract renewal,
- Invoice releasing,
- Cancels contracts as per request based on provided procedures,
- Issues manual invoices and credit notes in SAP,
- Adjusts all contracts any time it is needed,
- Monitors and processes all transactions (IMOS, SCAN, SAP) on a daily basis, runs reports and identifies solutions for all the issues occurred,
- Provides information related to any contract adjustments to the customer in due time, ensuring transparency,
- Performs the eXceed survey, as per programme requirements,
- Performs the calls within the scheduled time frame in order to gather the necessary ammount of completed surveys from the customers on French language (Number of completed eXceed interviews per week),
- Ensures quality in the completed intreviews from the customers,
- Escalates all the cases where the customers are unhappy with the company/product/sales or Service experience as per programme procedure (open formal escalation in Vantive/CRM/email) and ensures the correct owners are informed,
- Applies correct coding based on the feedback received from the customer,
- Attends the weekly/monthly team meatings and provides feedback about the eXceed programe,
- Involves himself/herself constantly in the processes improvement,
- Takes part in project-based activities within the process.
Carestream's products make a difference every day.
Carestream Health is a health imaging and information technology solutions company. We provide medical and healthcare IT solutions and X-ray film and digital X-ray products for the non-destructive testing market worldwide. We also provide product, technical, and service support, including remote equipment and software management services. In addition, we own over 600 patents in digital imaging, healthcare IT, film, and imaging chemistry.
We became Carestream in 2007 when Onex Corporation purchased Eastman Kodak's Health Group. Today, we employ approximately 6,000 people who serve a global customer base in over 150 countries. Carestream is headquartered in Rochester, New York, with locations around the world.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles