Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Service Desk is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. A Service Desk technician will be able to work in a multinational, multi-customer environment. A Service Desk technician is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools.
Main responsibilities will be TT triage and dispatch, handling escalations and TT life-cycle.Service Desk presents a very dynamic job, with both technical and communication responsibilities.
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
• Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
• Dispatchers work orders to the Field Engineers and follows-up until closure
• Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service
• Extended Business Hours
• Excellent command of English language, for operational availability
• Network knowledge - 2G and 3G knowledge is s a plus
• Stress resistance, Perseverance, Accuracy and Customer focus
• Takes initiative
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Previous experience in Service Desk / Help Desk is preferred; Bachelor Degree in Electronics, IT or Telecommunications is preferred
• Working in a dynamic and energetic team
• Medical and health insurance
• Sport allowance partially reimbursed by the company
• Training plan
• Career plan
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators.
Ericsson leads and innovates in 2G, 3G and 4G mobile technologies, drives the services and system integration business and is the undisputed leader in managed services.
More than 2 billion subscribers interact and communicate thanks to our network infrastructures and our capabilities to manage and support customer operations.
Through continuous innovation, the company has been driving social and technological change for 135 years, creating state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, multimedia solutions and services at the disposal and benefit of the whole society.
Working in more than 180 countries, Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We employ more than 90,000 people, including more than 45,000 professional in our global services team.
More than 1,300 consulting and system integration projects are delivered yearly in multi vendor and multi-technology environments to Operators, Governments, Utilities and Transport Organizations.