Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Adecco Romania is now looking for 4 Service Desk Engineers (level 1 support) for one of its clients.
The IT Service Desk is an extremely important resource for any corporation; it provides employees with a central point of contact when having issues with IT services or equipment. Service Desks are staffed by personnel with broad technical knowledge and who can assist employees by trouble-shooting and solving their issues. The service Desk Engineer will provide first level software, hardware and networking support through:
• Fielding incoming help requests by providing first level IT support to either provide First Line resolution or escalate incidents in a timely manner.
• Provide updates within the stipulated period and track open incidents until closure.
• Provide tech support over Phone/Emails and Chats.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide in-house IT support to end users via Phone, Email and Chat.
• Provide support in fluent written and spoken English and at least one other European Language as defined.
• Diagnose and resolve
1. Virtual / physical desktop support problems
2. Hardware issues (printer, iPhone/Android configuration and other peripheral devices)
3. Software (outlook configuration, OneDrive, OneNote, other MS applications.,)
4. Network related issues (VPN, WIFI etc.,)
• Install applications and updates through SCCM.
• Provide tech support by performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and taking necessary steps to provide resolution, providing clear communication and customer support.
• Administer and support user accounts on AD, Office 365 and business critical applications (SAP, Salesforce, QlikView etc.,)
• Correctly logging Incidents, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with process and follow-up until closure.
• Properly route incidents to resolver teams for out of scope issues and maintain updated knowledge base repository.
• Identify and prioritize incidents requiring immediate/urgent attention.
• Co-ordinate problem tickets with internal teams, POC for liaising with business users and the resolver teams.
• Handle Identity access management requests through Service requests.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Adhere to company policies and consistently achieve KPI targets defined for the process.
• Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
• Provide 1st level support to users throughout the business via phone, chat, email, or ITSM
• Work on aligning SOP, knowledge- and document repositories
• Provide daily Status Report and escalations to Team Leader
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to speak and write fluently in English and at least one other language (the additional language can be either French, Dutch or German)
1 to 2 years of proven experience in providing support to business users on PCs, Printers and end user applications.
• Excellent knowledge of supporting office products and suites (O365) and Experience in supporting end-users in a Microsoft Windows 10 / O365 environment
• Bachelors degree in an IT related field or combination of education and technical training
• A+/N+, Microsoft Certification is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of supporting mobile technology (both OS and hardware)
• Basic knowledge in understanding networking protocols, fundamentals and architecture
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong IT technical and trouble shooting skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills and knowledge on fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware and other equipment.
Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
Multi–tasking abilities & time bound performance.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
Customer Orientated and collaborative team spirit.
Analytical & cognitive thinking.
Process orientated approach and results driven.
Natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
Continual improvement and innovation.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.