Service Desk Analyst with Polish
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degrees or university student in the last year
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional certificate in Windows operating systems and networking
- Knowledge of the following foreign languages:
- English advanced (writing, reading, using conversational language)
- The second language (Polish) advanced (writing, reading, using conversational language)
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Orientation of clients services and the capacity to work in a team
- Excellent skills for Soft & working keyboard
- Communication skills (Verbal & Written) to treat general clients
- Solving of problems that are sensitive to clients, rapidly and in time.
- Capacity to work in inadequate situations.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery (procedure concerning to incidents, problems and administration of changes
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in solving LU, reset PWD and transmitting messages
- Troubleshooting skills and applications shrink-wrapped (MS office, Adobe etc.)
- Capacity of synthesis
- Preferably knowledge of MAC devices
- Troubleshooting skills for VPN connectivity, dial-out, wireless routers
- Register with knowledge of active addresses, controllers etc.
- Exposure of instruments of password resetting
- Previous experience in technical support shall be preferred.
- Previous experience in IT support in Corporate environment and/or other functions of great sensitivity referring to clients
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- + 6 months of experience in labour
- Previous experience to a position of relations with customers is a requirement of the job.
- Previous experience in technical support constitutes an advantage.
- Offering the technical support by phone or email making the proof of professionalism in the relationship with clients.
TASKS, ATTRIBUTIONS, ACTIVITIES:
- Management of tickets (working orders) according to the performance indicators and SLA (Service Level Agreement) established at a process level: Responsible for the creation of work tickets/allocation /division on categories/ prioritization/monitoring/escalation/conclusion and obtaining of the feedback.
- Managing phone calls received from the customer by the application of the rules and specific provisions communicated to process level
- Solving the problems of a technical nature and following steps/stages for dealing with specific incidents reported at the level of process; compliance with all parameters and in compliance with the specifications communicated
Incident Management/ management of incidents occurring
- Preparing MIS incident in accordance with the requirements
- Redistributing tickets which have not been resolved (where applicable)
- Routing/ tracking tickets allocated in the system or with other PRG
- Proactive action with a view to effective management of queue (Remedy Queue Management)
Management/ management of matters
- Identification of the general trend manifested at the level of calls/ tickets and communication of the results by immediate superior for better management of the activity on the project level
- Creating additional tickets/ for problems simpler and connecting them to initial tickets (which describe general problem)
- Monitoring to solve cases and updating customer information
- Contacting the user in order to confirm that the difficulties encountered were solved (where applicable)
- Adherence to the quality standards must be made known to the process level
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro Technologies is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers.