Service Desk Analyst with Italian and English
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Must have very good customer facing skills and be well presented;
- Advanced Italian & English language skills– very good verbal and written skills;
- Must have an assertive, confident, positive and a professional manner;
- Strong attention to detail in logging support calls, updating call details and managing call closure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident telephone manner;
- Able to work in a busy, fast-paced and demanding enterprise environment;
- Flexible and adaptable to the business demands.
- Receive incidents and requests from customer end user via telephone, email, self-service & chat;
- Process the ticket with either a first-time resolution or a re-allocation to the appropriate individual/team;
- Be the primary person managing the lifecycle of the ticket through to conclusion;
- Ensure that the speed & flexibility of response meets the business needs and respects the contractual service levels;
- Escalation of critical and high priority tickets to line and senior management;
- To act as the primary interface with the user community actively promoting Service Excellence at all times;
- To ensure that all IT Support related problems and requests are recorded in the call logging system and regularly updated;
- Liaise between departments/teams and to act on behalf of the User.
What we offer:
- High quality external and internal technical trainings with a dedicated training department.
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans.
Monthly benefits package:
- Private medical subscription
- Work from home allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Easter/Christmas bonus
- Free Bookster corporate library subscription
- Meal tickets
- Vacation & cultural vouchers
- Retail vouchers (eMAG, IKEA)
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe. We serve over 2500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (Regulation 2016/679).
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!