Service Desk Analyst with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in French and English, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts;
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification
- Providing tеchnicаl support; аnswеring support quеries viа Web, emаil, Chаt and phone;
- Maintaining a high degree of customer sеrvice for аll support quеriеs and adhеre to аll service management principles;
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident;
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution;
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite;
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually;
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1/L2 (where ever applicable);
- Routing / chasing of tickets with other PRG's;
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively; call-backs for customer not reachable cases & customer request;
- Recording/Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the PRG;
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SDM as applicable for outage confirmation;
- Call-back the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable);
- Conducting Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members; Training the L1 team on the process / top issues;
- Ability to prepare the MIS Reports;
- Experience in handling Client Escalations and Client interfacing;
- Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence;
- Responsible to meet their objectives defined by the project;
- Being compliant to all process and procedures;
- Time and Leave Management.
Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
Relocation package if needed;
Attractive benefits package;
Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).
We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro Technologies is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers.