Service Delivery Manager- BUCHAREST
- 3-5 years if experience in a similar role
- Proven English skills
- Management and team management.
- Local labour market know how
- Conflict management & Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of customer systems.
- Commercial management: analysis of data and ratios (costs, billing, margins, profitability).
- Advanced level of the MS Office package
- Encourage employees to improve, motivate and support performance.
- Encourage open dialogue and cooperation (problem solving).
- Get results (leadership, decision-making, assuming responsibility, tolerance to pressure).
- Design and communicate purposes and strategies.
- Produce value for the client.
- Enable creative environments.
- Value innovative and creative talent.
- Assume ethical criteria and values (Reliable, Integrity, Equity and Objectivity).
- Take on social responsibility and legal aspects covering local practices.
- Health and safety practice knowledge
- Coordinate the work of the team by defining the tasks and roles appropriate to each profile and ensuring their profitability and productivity.
- Provide collaborators with the necessary tools for the proper functioning of the service.
- Motivate, encourage and get the involvement of the members of his/her service, guaranteeing the professional and personal development of the team.
- Guarantee the correct relationship with the transversal áreas.
- Perform the functions of human resources that the company deems appropriate and that involve his/her team by ensuring their rights and duties in terms of labour relations.
- Any other function considered relevant and necessary in the business.
- Plan and design the resources and tasks necessary to ensure the Service contracted within the parameters of the profitability.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of the client's KPIs
- Ensure the productivity of your team by controlling and monitoring the performance, times and results.
- Carry out economic and financial control through measurements, reports and forms that ensure such monitoring.
- Take tactical decisions in case of unforeseen contingencies; be pro-active when it comes to providing solutions or improvements to the Service.
- Keep the Client and the Person Responsible for the operation of the Service informed at all times.
- Promote a close and trusting relationship with the client, making "win-win" decisions and ensuring profitability for both companies.
- Develop the appropriate tasks in commercial matters to continue growing in the market, taking advantage of the experience and knowledge acquired, being proactive when it comes to raising ideas, challenges and solutions.
- Coordinate health and safety procederes and process locally
- Annual fixed bonuses
- Attractive rewards and additional performance-based bonuses
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
- Childbirth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services at the office
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions. The group has combined annual revenues of €1.2bn and over 500 clients globally across many industry sectors. It has more than 48,000 people in 28 countries worldwide, with market-leading positions in Europe, Middle East and Africa, while also having a strong presence in Asia and the Americas
- 21 ian. 2022Sibiu, Cisnadie