Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for analytical and skilled professionals with excellent organisationl skills in the role of Service Contracts Database Administrator to join Renault Services Division of Renault Group for Westgate/ Bucharest office!
One of the main priorities in the Renault Group After-Sales is offering our clients a high-level of services, including Service Contracts. They offer our clients the possibility to benefit from a series of services, such as annual inspections or replacements of wear parts, at an attractive price, and in accordance with their needs.
In this context, the Service Contracts Database Administrator has the main role of ensuring the presence and correctness of data in the Renault internal systems, so that the repairs covered by our contracts be performed and registered in time.
To be successful in this role you need several things :
- MS Office proficiency -Excel and Access: manipulating data, database queries, VBA and SQL knowledge is a plus
- English or French at an advanced level
- Business Objects experience is a plus
- General automobile knowledge, as well as knowledge of invoicing systems and rules is a plus
- Responsible and autonomous, adaptable, curious and attentive person, capable of analyzing complex situations and with an experience in working with a large number of people internationally
What are some essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Contracts Database Administrator at Renault?
By joining our team, you will have access to: