Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: communication, IT, international relations, order management, Supply chain, logistics.
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
Foreign languages skills:
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced French language skills, both written and spoken
• Strong customer focus
• Good attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Strong inter-personal skills and a good team player
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Numerical competencies
• Written communication
• Planning capacity
- Manages the relationship with customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives through providing daily operational support via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Acts as one contact to the customer, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Evaluates and monitors all contracts as required by the customer
- Creates new contracts and extends the existing ones
- Cancels contracts as per request based on provided procedures
- Meets customer’s expectations - Issues manual invoices and credit notes in SAP
- Adjusts all contracts any time it is needed
- Recommends to customers any price updates according to the procedures
- Presents offers with new prices for new equipments and services as well as new coverage types
- Monitors and processes all transactions (IMOS, SCAN, SAP) on a daily basis, runs reports and identifies solutions for all the issues occurred
- Ensures that agreed service levels are met
- Analyzes available operational data, identifies root cause of repetitive issues and drives corrective actions for the customers
- Proactively monitors backlog of service contracts using different tools and reports and works to avoid escalations
- Information related to any contract adjustments should be provided to the customer in due time, ensuring transparency
- Ensures structured and high quality communication related to issues affecting the order backlog
- Manages exceptions and special cases
- Deals with all written or verbal requests from the customers (inquiries, complaints, etc)
- Provides customers with solutions when problems arise, efficiently utilizing the Carestream network
- Uses own judgment to escalate issues at the right time and to the correct owner
- Ensures that Carestream policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained
- Contributes in reaching the defined performance indicators (e g turn-around-time, response time)
- Contributes with ideas for process improvements
- Takes part to activities of collecting, archiving and evaluating data referring to customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives perception on the Service Contract Administration team
- Manages the contract taking process for any order transaction type
- Manages all quality incidents reported by the customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives
- Taking part in project-based activities within the process.
- Managing the relationship with customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives
- Checking status for all contracts created
- Contract renewal - Invoice releasing
- Addressing and solving all written/verbal requests and complaints received from customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives
- Constant participation in process improvements
- Fulfilling any other tasks delegated by superiors, observing all communicated terms
Carestream's products make a difference every day.
Carestream Health is a health imaging and information technology solutions company. We provide medical and healthcare IT solutions and X-ray film and digital X-ray products for the non-destructive testing market worldwide. We also provide product, technical, and service support, including remote equipment and software management services. In addition, we own over 600 patents in digital imaging, healthcare IT, film, and imaging chemistry.
We became Carestream in 2007 when Onex Corporation purchased Eastman Kodak's Health Group. Today, we employ approximately 6,000 people who serve a global customer base in over 150 countries. Carestream is headquartered in Rochester, New York, with locations around the world.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles